Page 1 of 1

FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work [SOLVED]

Posted: 21 Dec 2014, 15:20
by KMSzczecin
Hello.
I have a problem with FanaLEDs. When I try to launch Euro Truck Simulator 2 with FanaLEDs and my Logitech G27 wheel of my lights do not work. I did this in accordance with the instructions, and I did not work. Dopytujcie not about the details, because I've tried 10 times and nothing. On the status of all the time he writes, "Waiting". My version is 2.2h. Please help!
Regards, KMSzczecin

Re: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work

Posted: 21 Dec 2014, 17:41
by Bose321
Have you installed the plugin? What version is your game?

Re: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work

Posted: 21 Dec 2014, 21:51
by KMSzczecin
Plugin = yes.
Version = 1.9.22s (next versions not work).

Re: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work

Posted: 21 Dec 2014, 22:09
by Bose321
You need at least version 1.14 or it to work. The ETS2 developers have implemented features that we use in that version. It will not work on your version.

Re: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work

Posted: 22 Dec 2014, 02:00
by KMSzczecin
Arghhhh... Ok. Thanks.