Killed my Wheel (Logitech G27) [SOLVED]
Posted: 24 Dec 2014, 06:51
Hi,
I installed FANALEDS after reading that it could fix the LEDs on my Logitech G27 with Assetto Corsa. It did fix them, but at the same time my wheel does not function properly any more. The pedals and shifters work fine, and so do the buttons on my wheel. But the turning of the wheel itself does not work and it just feels dead with zero feedback. I tried restarting my computer several times, uninstalling FANALEDs, reinstalling Logitech drivers again but nothing changes. Turning the wheel just does not register any more...
I have searched and could not find others with similar problems which is why I'm making this thread. Hopefully you can help me as I just bought the game and really want to play. If it means I can play Assetto Corsa without the LEDs then that's fine, I just want my wheel working back to normal.
If it helps, the green power LED on the H-shifter is flashing. I don't remember if it always does this (maybe it used to just stay lit green) but I just happened to notice it this time since it's distracting and I'm sure I would have noticed it if it was doing it before.
Thanks,
Winky
I installed FANALEDS after reading that it could fix the LEDs on my Logitech G27 with Assetto Corsa. It did fix them, but at the same time my wheel does not function properly any more. The pedals and shifters work fine, and so do the buttons on my wheel. But the turning of the wheel itself does not work and it just feels dead with zero feedback. I tried restarting my computer several times, uninstalling FANALEDs, reinstalling Logitech drivers again but nothing changes. Turning the wheel just does not register any more...
I have searched and could not find others with similar problems which is why I'm making this thread. Hopefully you can help me as I just bought the game and really want to play. If it means I can play Assetto Corsa without the LEDs then that's fine, I just want my wheel working back to normal.
If it helps, the green power LED on the H-shifter is flashing. I don't remember if it always does this (maybe it used to just stay lit green) but I just happened to notice it this time since it's distracting and I'm sure I would have noticed it if it was doing it before.
Thanks,
Winky