Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by KMSzczecin
22 Dec 2014, 02:00
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work [SOLVED]
Replies: 4
Views: 5266

Re: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work

Arghhhh... Ok. Thanks.
by KMSzczecin
21 Dec 2014, 21:51
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work [SOLVED]
Replies: 4
Views: 5266

Re: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work

Plugin = yes.
Version = 1.9.22s (next versions not work).
by KMSzczecin
21 Dec 2014, 15:20
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work [SOLVED]
Replies: 4
Views: 5266

FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work [SOLVED]

Hello. I have a problem with FanaLEDs. When I try to launch Euro Truck Simulator 2 with FanaLEDs and my Logitech G27 wheel of my lights do not work. I did this in accordance with the instructions, and I did not work. Dopytujcie not about the details, because I've tried 10 times and nothing. On the s...