FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work [SOLVED]

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
KMSzczecin
Posts: 3
Joined: 21 Dec 2014, 15:11

FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work [SOLVED]

Post by KMSzczecin »

Hello.
I have a problem with FanaLEDs. When I try to launch Euro Truck Simulator 2 with FanaLEDs and my Logitech G27 wheel of my lights do not work. I did this in accordance with the instructions, and I did not work. Dopytujcie not about the details, because I've tried 10 times and nothing. On the status of all the time he writes, "Waiting". My version is 2.2h. Please help!
Regards, KMSzczecin
Last edited by DirkT on 29 Dec 2014, 10:00, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bose321
Fanaleds developer
Posts: 1224
Joined: 18 Jul 2012, 17:00
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work

Post by Bose321 »

Have you installed the plugin? What version is your game?
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

KMSzczecin
Posts: 3
Joined: 21 Dec 2014, 15:11

Re: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work

Post by KMSzczecin »

Plugin = yes.
Version = 1.9.22s (next versions not work).

User avatar
Bose321
Fanaleds developer
Posts: 1224
Joined: 18 Jul 2012, 17:00
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work

Post by Bose321 »

You need at least version 1.14 or it to work. The ETS2 developers have implemented features that we use in that version. It will not work on your version.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

KMSzczecin
Posts: 3
Joined: 21 Dec 2014, 15:11

Re: FanaLeds + G27 + ETS2 = not work

Post by KMSzczecin »

Arghhhh... Ok. Thanks.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests