FanaLEDs in pCARS 826

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
msdew
Posts: 3
Joined: 11 Oct 2014, 17:44

FanaLEDs in pCARS 826

Post by msdew »

FanaLEDS seems to have stopped working in pCARS build 826. I am using version 2.2f. It worked previously. Running diagnostics rumbles the wheel (Fanatec Turbo original) and scrolls FANALEDS on the LED. Sitting at the desktop, FANALEDS reports idle. When starting the games "Waiting" "Project CARS" briefly flashes but goes back to idle status. In PCARS, the internal RPM display setting is set to off and the shared memory setting is turned on.

I know the API has been a WIP (and other APIs are having trouble) so not sure if this was recently broken in pCARS (I think FANALEDS was working last week) or an intentional change in cfg so thought I would post since I didn't see other comments.
OS: Win 8.1 Pro Ver System: Processor Intel Core i7 4770 CPU @ 3.50GHz, CPU Overclocked to 4.4GHz ■ ASUS Motherboard Z97I RAM 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) Wheel: Fanatec 911 Turbo S w/ Clubsport Pedals (drvr 1.77)

msdew
Posts: 3
Joined: 11 Oct 2014, 17:44

Re: FanaLEDs in pCARS 826

Post by msdew »

Ok I am still getting nothing from FANALeds. It is my understanding that others are NOT having this problem so ask for some help in sorting it out.

FANALeds communicates with my wheel from my PC. I run diagnostics from the desktop and the wheel rumbles and the wheel LED scrolls "FANALeds". I recently updated to ver 2.2h without difficulty. I am using default settings at present. Initially the profile said "Default" but after starting ProjectCARS the profile changed to ProjectsCARS.
FANALeds.PNG
When I start Project cars the FANALeds dialog briefly changes from Status:Idle to Status:Waiting and game changes from "none" to "Project C.A.R.S." and then back to Status: Idle and Game: none.

Shared Memory is set to YES and RPM/Gear Display is set to NO within Project CARS. FANALeds has worked flawlessly before on this system. I am currently on bld 841 in Project CARS. Can anyone confirm or deny similar problems? Thanks.
OS: Win 8.1 Pro Ver System: Processor Intel Core i7 4770 CPU @ 3.50GHz, CPU Overclocked to 4.4GHz ■ ASUS Motherboard Z97I RAM 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) Wheel: Fanatec 911 Turbo S w/ Clubsport Pedals (drvr 1.77)

Tony Vargas
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 19:58

Re: FanaLEDs in pCARS 826

Post by Tony Vargas »

I have the same issue.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests